Finding your suitable readers for 150 hp compressor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 150 hp compressor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
772 reviews analysed
1. PORTER-CABLE C2002 Oil-Free UMC Pancake Compressor
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool run times
- 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- Six-gallon pancake-style tank for stability, includes water drain valve and rubber feet
- Low-amp 120-volt motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord
- Durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
PORTER-CABLE Pancake Compressor is constructed with a pancake style tank for optimal stability, water drain valve, rubber feet and a 150 PSI. The higher pressure design provides longer air tool performance and features a 2.6 SCFM at 90 PSI allowing for a quick recovery time. Includes an oil free pump for no maintenance, low AMP 120V motor easily starting in cold weather or with extension cord, upgraded shroud with hand and console cover protecting vital components. Made for easy transporting and contains cord wrap with a 6 gallon capacity. Product includes a one year limited warranty on compressor components. Amps: 10 Amps
Highly portable and exceptionally easy to use, the Porter-Cable C2002 150-PSI, Six-Gallon Oil-Free Pancake Compressor packs a big punch in a small package. Perfect for everything from filling tires to firing nailers, this compressor features an induction motor that provides long life and optimum performance. For convenience, this efficient unit runs off of normal household circuits and offers mess-free, oil-free operation.
With its oil-free pump and portable size, the compressor is ideal in and around the house.
Compact, Portable, and Powerful
At just 34 pounds, the C2002 is lightweight and portable enough for jobsite, workshop, or around-the-house use. This means it’s a great choice for a range of jobs–everything from installing trim to inflating air mattresses.
The C2002 is also powerful and efficient, thanks to its low-amp, 120-volt motor. The motor starts easily in cold weather, comes with an extension cord, and features replaceable brushes. And with 150 PSI max pressure, this motor will give you long runtime and optimum productivity.
Complete with built-in automatic thermal overload protection, the C2002 runs at 2.6 SCFM at 90 PSI and 3.7 SCFM at 40 PSI for faster recharge of its six-gallon tank. At the same time, a high-flow air regulator allows more work at a higher pressure, giving you the flexibility to take on a variety of jobs.
User-Friendly Design; Maintenance-Free Reliability
Perhaps the C2002’s most important feature is its oil-free pump, which ensures you won’t have to worry about oil spills or maintenance issues. The pump also extends the life of the tool and makes for clean, efficient operation.
Additionally, the C2002’s six-gallon pancake-style tank ensures stability and includes a water drain valve and rubber feet that won’t scratch or mar wood surfaces. The compressor also features an upgraded shroud, handle, and console cover for optimum protection and portability. For further convenience, two regulated factory-installed air couplers support two users at once.
What’s in the Box
C2002 pancake compressor and manual.
2. Quiet Air Compressor, 6 Gallon Pancake, Half the Noise, 4X Life, All the Power (Campbell Hausfeld DC060500)
- Up to 50% quieter than comparable compressors, producing just 68 dBA. Half the Noise, All the Power, 4X Life
- Key components last up to four times longer
- oil-Free, maintenance-free dual Piston Pump. 6 gallon, 125 Max PSI and 2.4 CFM @ 90 PSI
- The pancake design and durable, soft-grip steel handle make it easy for you to move the compressor from job to job.
- Start your projects right away by bundling with a Campbell Hausfeld impact wrench (TL140200AV), paint sprayer (DH650001AV) and hose (PA117701AV)
- Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld. The Air Power Expert.
Half the noise, All of the power! This Campbell Hausfeld Quiet, gallon air compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry. At just 68 dBa, this compressor offers a Quiet work environment and is ideal for anyone working where noise is a major issue. Long life, Oil-Free, maintenance free pump for convenient on-going use. Key components last up to four times longer. The dual Piston pump system is engineered for high performance and durability and it produces 25% more air compared to other 1.0 HP air compressor Motors. This durable, Oil free pump provides extended maintenance-free operation with superior motor performance. Campbell Hausfeld makes it easier for you to finish your projects like a pro. The company’s history of creating quality products began in 1836, when it manufactured horse-drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. Today, the company offers a complete line of air compressors, air tools and accessories, inflators, nailers and staplers, paint sprayers, pressure washers, and more. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld. The Air Power Expert.
3. CRAFTSMAN Air Compressor, 6 gallon, Pancake, Oil-Free with 13 Piece Accessory Kit (CMEC6150K)
- 6 gallon pancake maximizes portability and stored air
- Durable, Oil free pump for long life and no maintenance
- 150 Max PSI to ensure adequate cut in pressure for a variety of applications
- 2. 6 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery time
- Easily starts up in cold weather
- 13 piece accessory Kit includes: 25′ X 1/4″ Pvc air Hose with coupler and plug assembled, tire chuck with plug, blow gun with plug, tire gauge, blow gun with OSHA safety nozzle, rubber tip, three inflator adaptors
4. California Air Tools 8010 Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free 1.0 hp Steel Tank Air Compressor, 8 gal, Silver
- Ultra Quiet only 60 Decibels. Low Amp Draw – 8.5 Amps. Time to fill tank from empty to full – 165 Seconds
- Oil-Free Pump for Less Maintenance & Costs
- Comes complete with Wheel Kit & Air Filter
- Powerful 1.0 HP (Rated / Running) 2.0 HP (Peak) Motor
- 3.00 CFM at 40 PSI – 2.20 CFM at 90 PSI
- Maximum Pressure – 120 PSI
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 8010 Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 60 decibels of sound. The powerful 1.0 HP motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear. The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability. The CAT-8010 Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 500 hours or less. The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures and uneven terrains. The large 8.0 Gallon Steel Air Tank is Lightweight (54 lbs) and the wheel kit makes it very easy to transport. This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside where noise is a major issue.
5. STEALTH Air Compressor, Oil-Free, and Ultra Quiet 1HP 3 Gallon Steel Tank Air Compressor, Blue-SAQ-1301
- Portable 3-gallon air compressor with rubber-reinforced handle for easy transport
- Ultra quiet below 65 decibels
- Oil-free pump for less maintenance costs
- Induction motor life cycle more than 1000 hours
- Powerful 1 HP (Rated / Running) Peak 150 Psi, [email protected] 3. 5 gal, [email protected] 2. 5gal
- Limited lifetime
6. California Air Tools 10020C Ultra Quiet Oil-Free and Powerful Air Compressor, 2 hp
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 10020C Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 2.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of sound. The Powerful “New” 2.0 HP (SP-9421) motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear. The “New” SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times. The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability. The CAT-10020C Air Compressor has an Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 500 hours or less. The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains (no oil in the pump). The Easy Start Valve feature allows for a easier start up using less starting amps. The Easy Start Valve releases a small amount of air from the pump at start up to produce a no-load condition allowing the motor to spin freely. This no-load start up requires less amps for an easier start up in cold temperatures. The large 10 Gallon Steel Air Tank with wheel kit makes it very easy to move around the jobsite, shop or garage. Designed for the person looking for Power, Air Flow, Less Service and Maintenance with at Least 30% Less Noise!.
7. Makita MAC2400 Big Bore 2.5 HP Air Compressor
- Cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder and piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance
- Low AMP draw reduces incidences of tripped breakers at start-up. The 4.2 gallon twin-stacked tank sustains an operating pressure of 130 PSI, and delivers 40 PSI (4.8 CFM) and 90 PSI (4.2 CFM), enough for two nailers
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear. Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection. Compressor Oil (181122-A). 1/4″ Universal Quick Coupler (447013-E)
- Roll-cage construction provides complete protection to withstand extreme jobsite environments. Lever handle ball valve – tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency. Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life
- removable for easy maintenance. Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Oil lubricated: Cooler running pump, minimizes wear
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life
- removable for easy maintenance
- Powerful 2.5 HP* 4-Pole motor produces 4.2 CFM at 90 PSI for increased productivity
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Pump runs at lower RPM (1,730) resulting in lower noise (79dB) and improved pump durability
Makita’s 2.5HP Air Compressor is equipped with Makita’s Big Bore engineered pump cylinder and piston for higher output for two nailers, with less noise and improved job site performance. The MAC2400 delivers industrial power and results with improved durability under tough job site conditions.
2.5 HP with Big Bore Engineered Pump
The MAC2400 is powered by a 2.5 HP motor. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job-site conditions. The MAC2400 has an oil-lubricated pump and is equipped with a large automotive style filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency. The Big Bore oil-lubricated pump is also more efficient: the MAC2400 runs cooler and at half the RPM of most competitive units, resulting in greater motor and pump life and lower noise. The 4.2 gallon twin-stacked tank sustains an operating pressure of 130 PSI, and delivers 40PSI (4.8 CFM) and 90 PSI (4.2 CFM), enough for two nailers. The low AMP draw reduces instances of tripped breakers and voltage drop that can cause premature motor failure. The roll bar handle provides portability and additional protection, helping it withstand harsh jobsite environments. Additional features include a convenient oil drain and oil sight glass, a tank drain valve that supersedes standard petcock design for easier maintenance, and finned discharge tubing that dissipates heat more efficiently.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The MAC2400 is engineered for low noise, high output and less maintenance, and delivers industrial power and results with improved durability under tough job site conditions. The MAC2400 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Big Bore Air Compressors
Makita Big Bore Air Compressors deliver higher output and less noise for improved job site performance. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. All Makita Big Bore Air Compressors are oil lubricated and equipped with large automotive style filters for increased air intake and greater efficiency. Makita Big Bore Air Compressors deliver industrial power and results with improved durability.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita MAC2400 2.5 HP Air Compressor, oil and 1/4-inch universal quick coupler.
From the Manufacturer
The new MAC2400 – Twin Stack air compressor by Makita is blowing away the competition. With built-in features such as a super quiet motor that draws only 12.3 amps to operate, a lower 1720 RPM rating and a heavy duty Intake Air Filter system like no other, its easy to see how this unit will out last and outperform everyone else. It delivers 4.2CFM @ 90PSI and is equipped with a lever handled ball valve drain system to get rid of condensation build up in the tank . The exclusive finned discharge tubing increases heat dissipation while reducing moisture in the lines and the easily removable cast iron cylinder reduces wear for increased pump life. High quality, maximum performance – just what you expect from Makita.
8. Senco PC1010 1-Horsepower Peak, 1/2 hp running 1-Gallon Compressor
- Lightweight and portable–easy to carry from site to site as you work
- One horsepower peak ,1/2 horsepower runningand one-gallon capacity
- Ideal for a range of renovation and home improvement jobs, as well as for hobbies and crafts
- Delivers 20 to 44 drives per minute
- Backed by a one-year warranty
Senco PC1010 1 Horsepower Peak Electric Oil-Less Compressor, GreyThe PC1010 is ultra-quiet and ultra-light lubeless pump compressor.Senco PC1010 1 Horsepower Peak Electric Oil-Less Compressor, Grey Features: Hand carry – ultra-quiet and ultra-light, only 20 lbs. Direct drive induction motor/pump for efficient operation 1 hp. (peak) .5 hp. (running), oil-less motor 1 gallon air capacity, aluminum tank 4 amps @115V, 120 psi max output 1/4″ quick disconnect coupler Individual gauges for tank and regulated output pressure Lubeless pump CSA approved Manufacturer 1-year warranty
9. STEALTH Air Compressor, Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free 1.3 Hp 4.5 gallon Hot Dog Compressor, Blue- SAQ-1413
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 150 Hp Compressor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!