Finding your suitable readers for 2014 gaming laptop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 2014 gaming laptop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
924 reviews analysed
1. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 144Hz FHD IPS-Type, AMD Ryzen 5 4600H, GeForce GTX 1650, 8GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD, Gigabit Wi-Fi 5, Windows 10 Home, FA506IH-AS53
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 Graphics (Base: 1380MHz, Boost: 1515MHz, TDP: 50W)
- AMD Ryzen 5 4600H Processor (up to 4.0 GHz)
- 15.6” 144Hz FHD (1920×1080) IPS-Type display
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | 8GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Durable MIL-STD-810H military standard construction
- Dual fans with self-cleaning anti-dust technology to extend system longevity
- RGB Backlit keyboard rated for 20-million keystroke durability
- Gigabit Wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- Bundle: Get 30 days of Xbox Game Pass for PC with purchase (*Active subscription required
- continues until cancelled
- game catalog varies over time. Requires Windows 10
- see details at xbox.com/pcgamesplan.)
ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506 is a powerful Windows 10 gaming laptop that combines gaming performance with up to a narrow bezel 144Hz IPS-type panel and an extended lifespan, thanks to its patented Anti-Dust Cooling (ADC) system. Equipped with NVIDIA GeForce graphics, multi-core AMD Ryzen processor, and solid-state storage – FA506 is able to play the latest games and multitask with ease. FA506 features one of the fastest Wi-Fi standards available — the latest Intel Wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) boasts data transfer rates of up to an incredible 1.7Gbps. To top it all off, it’s backlit gaming keyboard is rated at 20-million keystroke durability.
2. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
3. Apple MacBook Air MJVE2LL/A 13-inch Laptop 1.6GHz Core i5,4GB RAM,128GB SSD (Renewed)
From your morning coffee till your evening commute, you can work unplugged. When it’s time to kick back and relax, you can get long hours of iTunes movie playback. And with long standby time, you can go away for weeks and pick up right where you left off. Whatever the task, the fifth-generation Intel Core i5 processor with Intel HD graphics are up to it. From editing photos to browsing the web, everything happens ultrafast. And all that power is encased in an Incredibly thin Unibody design. With the latest 802.11Ac technology, MacBook Air takes Wi-Fi speeds over the top. Connect to an 802.11Ac base station – including airport extreme or airport time capsule – and experience wireless performance up to 3x faster than the previous Wi-Fi generation. 802.11Ac also delivers expanded range, so you can work more freely than ever.
4. ASUS G751JY 17-Inch Gaming Laptop [2014 model]
ASUS ROG G751JY-DH71 17.3 Inch Laptop (Black), Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.5GHz (Turbo up to 3.5GHz) Has well, 24GB DDR3L (1600MHz), Nvidia GTX980M 4GB GDDR5, 1TB 7200RPM + 256GB SSD (PCIEG2), Blu-ray Writer, 802.11AC, Bluetooth, Windows 8.1
5. 2020 ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 14" VR Ready FHD Gaming Laptop,8 cores AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS(Upto 4.2 GHzBeat i7-10750H),Backlight,HDMI,USB C,NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650,Gray,Win 10 (12GB RAM|1TB PCIe SSD)
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS(beat 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H), 8 Core processor up to 4.20 GHz, features machine intelligence that anticipates your needs. Discover true responsiveness with 8 cores and 16 threads for ultimate performance.
- 14″ Full HD display, windows 10. 12GB dual channelhigh-bandwidth DDR4 RAM runs for intense multitasking and gaming, 1TB PCIe SSD saves files fast and stores more data.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650graphics, Backlit keyboard, Virtual Reality Ready with required specs to run Virtual Reality hardware and software and is compatible with Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality Ultra.
- Chiclet keyboard with white backlight allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing, even in dim lighting.
- Wireless/Wired connectivity (WiFi 6 – 802.11 ax), 2 x USB 3.0 Type A Ports, 1 x USB Type C Charging Port, 2 x USB 3.2 Type C Port, 1 x HDMI Output, Virtual Reality Ready, Weighs 3.64 lbs. and measures 0.7″ thin. No Webcam, No DVD. Eclipse Gray.
14″ Full HD display
The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
Imagine, design and create without boundaries. The powerful AMD Ryzen 7 processor features machine intelligence that anticipates your needs. Discover true responsiveness with 8 cores and 16 threads for ultimate performance.
high speedsystem memory for advanced multitasking
Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
Solid State Drive (PCI-e)
Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics
Backed by 4GB dedicated video memory for a fast, advanced GPU to fuel your games.
Virtual Reality Ready
This computer has the required specs to run Virtual Reality hardware and software and is compatible with Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality Ultra.
Weighs 3.64 lbs. and measures 0.7″ thin
Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. Lithium-polymer battery.
HDMI output expands your viewing options
Connect to an HDTV or high-def monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture.
Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing, even in dim lighting.
6. Lenovo Y50 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Gaming Laptop PC (Intel Core i7 2.4 GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 8.1) – 59426255
The Lenovo Y50 Touch is a high-performance notebook combining a Full HD resolution display with features like premium audio, latest processor and graphics technology, making it the ideal touchscreen gaming laptop pc.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2016
I’ve been using that laptop for 6 months, the battery life is horrible, so you cannot take it out anywhere and I did not. It became pretty much a desktop. But that’s not the end of the story.
After 4 months I started hearing a noise whenever I open it,but didn’t pay much attention and yesterday I opened it as normal and my hinge finally broke. After little research I found out that it’s well known issue with these laptops, and it’s described in thousands of comments. just google “lenovo y50 hinge problem”.
It’s definitely manufacturerdefect, but they won’t accept that – I called customer service but the technical representative said that they don’t have any issues with those laptops, so they won’t cover it.
I’m very disappointed and definitely will stay away from anything made by Lenovo. It’s not a cheap laptop to have such kind of issues.
But hey s*** happens at least they should be honest about their mistakes with customers who trusted them once, of course,if they care about their customers.
Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2016
I’m glad I waited to review, because, honestly? I wouldn’t recommend this computer, or even this brand, to anyone at this point. While the computer itself runs just fine, the hardware has been steadily breaking with each passing day.
I initially decided on this computer because I had a thinkpad before this, which, while broken to the point that I couldn’t even use it by the time I was done with it, lasted me years, even when I got it secondhand, refurbished by IBM. When I was shopping for a new one, this laptop met most of my requirements, including the full keyboard and screen size.
The first issue I noticed was rather early on, shortly after I got it; A fan on the inside, for whatever reason, makes a sound like it’s being pressed on. It’s loud enough to get annoying if I don’t have headphones in. But it’s something I could ignore, for the most part.
But then, a few months ago, the right click just stopped working properly. I have to push down rather hard to get it to work, and sometimes even that doesn’t pan out, so I’ve been reduced to only the double-tap clicking method, or using a mouse. It makes clicking and dragging almost impossible.
Around the same time, the right side of the plastic that protects the hinges began popping out for no apparent reason. It get’s caught on the top right edge of the keyboard part, and when that happens, I have no choice but to force it open, and it makes an awful cracking sound. I’ve been fearing that it would snap part of the plastic protector, and sure enough, a bit of the plastic snapped off a few days ago, though I’ve had it taped in place to the best of my ability to limit how much the part could displace itself.
Yes.Taped. I am to the point that I’ve begun taping my $1000 laptop to try and keep it from falling apart. I’m afraid that the screen itself is going to start coming up. And I’m the sort of person that takes a LOT of care with my laptops. I’ve never dropped it, never pulled it open too forcefully (until it started breaking and forcing me to,) never grabbed it by the screen; I don’t even use the touch screen.
It’s just frustrating, because I do like the computer itself; It runs quickly, I’ve never had issues with malware, I like the full keyboard, and I even like the display. But I invested in this expecting it to last me a few years, and I’ll be lucky if I even make it one and half before some serious piece of hardware breaks for no reason. Seriously, just skip it. If you’re paying this much for a computer, get a better one.
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2017
I really like this computer until one time, the left hinge of the screen connection just completely came undone. It still worked, I just could not closer the laptop and therefore, could not transport it. I wondered what I must have done to cause this. Turns out, this is a very common issue that is caused in the factory production and when I called customer service to have the laptop repaired, they knew what it was and repaired it right away because it was under warranty… but they didn’t change anything about the assembly. You can see where this is going. I get the laptop back, and a few months later (by this point the warranty had passed), the top half of the screen turned a shade of green, and I could no longer see red colors in that half. It was another common issue, and they knew about it as soon as I described it. I called customer service and they could not fix it. They tried to "escalate my case." but it was not allowed. I lived with it by plugging the laptop into a monitor when I needed it for my design work. Mind you, this is the screen breaking that THEY fixed a short while ago. I was doing hardly anything to this laptop. Never dropped it, and kept it in a protective case.
Now it comes full circle; the left hinge fell apart again. I called customer service and they would not help me because they didn’t view it as a "factory issue," even though it clearly was judging by the fact that it happened twice after it was in the factory. They will not fix it, and I’ll have to buy a new laptop despite the fact that this one actually runs quite well. The laptop itself runs fine despite a lackluster battery life, but the faulty hardware has completely ruined my experience with this product. I rely on this laptop for my professional work, and it completely let me down.
If you care about having quality products and quality business transactions, DO NOT ever buy a Lenovo product. They are clearly a company with no class, and they should be ashamed that they let such a faulty product go out into the hands of a poor college student twice while they smugly denied any blame for their own issues. I’m a designer, and the designers at Lenovo were clearly not doing their jobs and should be fired. The customer service members were kind enough, they just clearly had terrible orders from their upper management who clearly have no connection to the quality of their product as long as schmucks like us keep buying them to avoid the high prices of an apple computer. Unbelievable.
Top international reviews
Reviewed in Canada on August 31, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on November 1, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on September 17, 2015
7. Apple MacBook Air MD711LL/B 11.6in Widescreen LED Backlit HD Laptop, Intel Dual-Core i5 up to 2.7GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, HD Camera, USB 3.0, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Mac OS X (Renewed)
- 11-Inch LED-backlit Display with build in 720p FaceTime HD Camera
- 1366x768 Resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 5000.
- 1.4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 4GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory , 128GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Mac OS X
This is an Apple MacBook Air 11" MD711LL/B Laptop computer, featuring Intel i5-4260U 1.40GHz processor, Webcam, 4GB RAM, and a 128GB SSD. This machine is fully refurbished and will offer you years of computing, backed by our 90-Day Warranty!
8. Apple iPad Air 2, 64 GB, Gold, (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
- Apple iOS 8
- 9.7-Inch Retina Display
- 2048x1536 Resolution
- A8X Chip with 64-bit Architecture
- M8 Motion Coprocessor
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac): 16 GB Capacity: 2GB RAM
- 8 MP iSight Camera
- FaceTime HD Camera - Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life
包装清单：iPad Air 2 – Lightning接口可连接USB电线 – USB电源适配器 重量&尺寸： 高度：9.4英寸（240mm） 宽度：6.6英寸(169.5 mm) 深度：0.24英寸（6.1 mm） 重量：0.96磅(437 g)显示屏： Retina显示屏 9.7英寸（对角线）LED背光宽屏多点触摸显示屏，采用IPS技术 2048×1536像素分辨率，264 ppi 防指纹抗油性涂层 完全层压显示 抗反射涂层芯片： A8X芯片，64位 M8运动协同处理器iSight相机： 800万像素iSight相机 自动对焦 ƒ/2.4光圈 镜头有五个部件 混合IR滤光片 背面照明 面部检测经过改进 曝光控制 全景（高达4300万像素） 突发模式 点击对焦 照片地理标记 定时器模式视频录制： 1080p高清视频录制（30 fps） Slo-mo（120 fps） 延时录像 视频图像稳定性 面部检测经过改进 3倍视频变焦 视频地理标记无线 Wi-Fi（802.11a/b/g/n/ac）；双通道（2.4GHz和5GHz）；HT80多重输入输出 蓝牙4.0技术定位功能 数字指南针 无线上网 iBeacon微定位功能视频通话 FaceTime视频 iPad Air可通过Wifi连接到任何支持FaceTime的设备
9. Dell i5577-5335BLK-PUS Inspiron 15" Full HD Gaming Laptop - 7th Gen Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 256GB SSD - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 - Black
Your Inspiron is crafted to be portable, so you can stay productive and keep in touch wherever you are. It's thin-only 23.3mm-and has a light, easy-open design. Stylishly crafted: Add beauty to your desk the moment you open your laptop, showing off the stylish, brushed hairline palm rest. And the optional backlit, bottom-mount keyboard makes typing more comfortable.
10. LG Gram Laptop - 17" IPS WQXGA (2560 x 1600) Intel 10th Gen Core i7 1065G7 CPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD (512GB x2), 17 Hour Battery, Thunderbolt 3 - 17Z90N (2020)
Deliver necessary portability with uncompromising features on the new for 2020 LG gram 17Z90N It has a huge 17-Inch WQXGA (2560x1600) IPS display while still slim and light enough to take anywhere At under three pounds and delivering 17 hours of battery life* this LG gram is great to carry around for a long day of work The 17Z90N also impresses with an Intel 10th Generation i7-1065G7 CPU with Iris Plus graphics 16GB RAM a 1 TB M 2 NMVe SSD and USB Type-C connectivity *MobileMark 2014 standard (MobileMark is a trademark of the Business Applications Performance Corporation) Performance level is utilized for comparison purposes only and does not necessarily reflect the battery life that will be achieved Actual battery life will vary from specifications depending on model setup configuration applications used features utilized and power management settings
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2014 Gaming Laptop for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!