Nowadays, there are so many products of acer monitors h6 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer monitors h6 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer monitors h6 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
885 reviews analysed
1. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
2. Acer KA220HQ bi 22" (21.5” viewable) Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor (HDMI & VGA port),Black
The Acer KA220HQ bi 21. 5″ widescreen LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy high-definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The KA220HQ bi LCD also features HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and energy star compliance to help you save money and energy.
3. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
4. Acer G246HL Abd 24-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor,Black
- The G Series 24 inches LCD is designed for High Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games
- The DVI D input with High bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy protected media
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.50 inches x 22.24 inches x 1.65 inches (without stand)
- 15.8 inches x 22.2 inches x 7 inches (with stand), Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) (170°x160°)
- Ports: 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) and 1 x VGA. Using OSD, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default setting
- Mounting type: VESA Mount Compatible: No
Acer G-Series monitors sport a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets them fit nicely in spaces of any size. Oustanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design – all while staying well within budget. The Acer G246HL Abd showcases a 24″ Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution. Enjoy widely available 16:9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD. The remarkable 100 Million:1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 5ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports both VGA and DVI-D inputs and the VESA compatibility allows the option to hang it on the wall. The Acer G-Series LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style. Input Voltage – 110 V AC, 220 V AC. Brightness: 250 cd/m².
5. Acer V246HQL 23.6" LED LCD Monitor – 16:9-5 ms – 1920 x 1080-16.7 Million Colors – 300 Nit – Full HD – HDMI – VGA – Black
Acer V246HQL Cbi; 24″ 1920×1080 LED Monitor, VGA, White LED backlight LCD, HDMI; Brightness 300 cd/m2. Viewing Angles 170 Degrees Horizontal and 160 Degrees Vertical .
6. Acer K242HQL Bbid 23.6-Inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Display
- The stunning 23.6″ display with 1920 x 1080 resolution delivers excellent detail, making it perfect for widescreen HD gaming, multimedia and productivity.
- The DVI-D input with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy-protected media.
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games.
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI (w/HDCP), 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
The Acer K242HQL Bbid 23.6″ Widescreen LCD display combines stylish ultra-thin functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is earth-friendly as well. The K242HQL Bbid LCD also features multiple inputs with VGA, DVI & HDMI for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and Energy Star compliance to help you save money and energy.
7. Acer V226HQL 21.5" LED LCD Monitor – 16:9-5 ms – 1920 x 1080-16.7 Million Colors – 200 Nit – Full HD – HDMI – VGA – Black – MPR II
Acer V226HQL Bbi 22″ 1920×1080 LED Monitor, VGA, White LED backlight LCD
8. Acer UM.FV6AA.004 24-Inch Screen LCD Monitor,Black
The V246HL bd 24" Widescreen LED Backlit LCD Monitor from Acer features a 1920 x 1080 resolution providing enhanced picture quality, along with a 5 ms response time for reduced lag and blur when viewing movies and videos. Set this monitor up in a variety of locations as it supports wide 170° horizontal and 160° vertical viewing angles along with a tilt range of -5° to 25°. Once the monitor is set up, you can connect to a variety of devices via the integrated DVI and VGA inputs. Power 20.90 W (Power On).
9. Acer Predator XB273K Gpbmiipprzx 27" UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Monitor with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400, Quantum Dot, 144Hz, DCI-P3 , Delta E<1 (Display Port & HDMI Port),Black
- 27″ UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Display
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz) – Using 2 Display Ports
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
- DCI-P3 90% Wide Color Gamut | Optimize Colors with Quantum Dot Technology | No Color Difference with Delta E<
- Ports: 2 x Display Port v1. 4, 2 x HDMI v2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (Display Port & USB Cable Included)
Fasten your seatbelt: The Predator XB273K Ultra HD display with 4K resolution is all about no compromises on gaming performance, color or speed. This 27-inch (3840 x 2160) monitor combine’s jaw dropping specs including an IPS panel that supports blazing-fast 144Hz refresh rate. This G-SYNC Compatible monitor takes gameplay to the next level of smooth. Unleash gaming’s maximum potential to provide richer colors far beyond what has been previously possible. Experience something new. (UM.HX3AA.P03)
10. Acer V6 Series V246HL bd 24-Inch (Full HD) 1920×1080 Widescreen LED LCD Monitor (DVI,VGA)
The black V246HQL CBD 23.6" Full HD LED LCD Monitor from Acer features DVI and VGA inputs. The monitor features a 1920 x 1080 resolution with 300 cd/m2 brightness to provide a clear and sharp picture. Along with the enhanced resolution, you also benefit from a 5 ms response time that ensures reduced lag when watching movies and videos, and a dynamic contrast ratio of 100,000,000:1 that provides darker darks and brighter bright colors.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Monitors H6 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!