The Best Backup Appliance
We spent many hours on research to finding backup appliance, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best backup appliance, you should not miss this article. backup appliance coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 backup appliance by our suggestions
998 reviews analysed
1. AmazonBasics Standby UPS 800VA 450W Surge Protector Battery Backup, 12 Outlets
- Power Management software is available for download below
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with 800VA / 450W battery backup
- ideal for desktop computers, home networks, IoT devices, and home-entertainment devices
- Note: Please check the total device power consumption when applying battery backup outlet
- for optimal system performance, keep the load below 80% of the unit’s rated capacity.
- 12 outlets total (NEMA 5-15R), consisting of 6 surge-protected outlets and 6 surge-protected/battery-backup outlets
- 5-foot cord with NEMA 5-15P right angle and 45-degree offset plug (120V – 50Hz / 60Hz)
- Small compact size for easily integrating into home or office environment
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty, including the battery
- $75,000 connected equipment guarantee
- includes FREE AmazonBasics management software (download)
An Amazon Brand.
2. Tripp Lite 1500VA 900W UPS Battery Back Up, AVR, LCD Display, Line-Interactive, 10 Outlets, 120V, USB, Tel & Coax Protection (SMART1500LCDT)
- WORK THOUGH SHORT BLACKOUTS & MAINTAIN A NETWORK CONNECTION / SAVE FILES SAFELY DURING LONGER BLACKOUTS: 1500VA / 900W Smart LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 90 minutes of runtime for an entry level PC system, and 10 min of half-load runtime
- 10 OUTLETS PROTECT DESKTOPS & ALL PERIPHERALS: 5 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (for desktop, monitor, LCD, keyboard, external hard drive, wireless router, IoT device)
- 5 Outlets offer Surge Protection Only (ideal for printers and other electronics that are not essential in a blackout)
- AVR CORRECTS BROWNOUTS & OVERVOLTAGES WITHOUT USING BATTERY POWER: Otherwise known as Automatic Voltage Regulation, this conserves battery power for critical blackouts. Also features TEL/DSL/Ethernet protection
- FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE / USER REPLACEABLE BATTERIES: USB port & free software enable unattended system shutdown and power management. Batteries are fully hot-swappable / user-replaceable allowing you to extend the life of your UPS if the batteries are depleted after the 3-year warranty
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY, $250,000 INSURANCE: 3-Year Limited Warranty and $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment. Operating temperature range: +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit / 0 to +40 degrees Celsius
The SMART1500LCDT SmartPro LCD 120V, 1500VA/900W Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss. While all ten NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, five outlets also provide up to 90 minutes of UPS battery support for a basic desktop PC and LCD monitor and up to 10 minutes of support at half load (450W). Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects undervoltages as low as 92V and overvoltages as high as 150V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 650-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket. Large LCD screen shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR, remaining battery runtime and battery statuses at a glance. Alarm sounds to indicate power loss or low battery. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software (available via free download), SMART1500LCDT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
3. APC UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector with USB Charger, 600VA, APC Back-UPS (BE600M1)
- 600VA / 330W Backup Battery Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- 7 Outlets: 5 Battery Back up & Surge Protector, plus 2 Surge Protector Only
- One USB Charger Port (1.5A)
- 5′ Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug, wall-mountable, plus FREE power-management software
- Batterly Life: 3-5 years. UPS replacement battery sold separately (part # APCRBC154)
- APC WARRANTY: Backed by APC’s 3-YEAR WARRANTY plus a $75,000 connected-equipment policy
- Input voltage range for main operations:92 – 139V
APC 600VA UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector with USB Charging Port, APC UPS Back-UPS (BE600M1). Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °C. Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, overload continuous tone alarm.
4. CyberPowerCP1500AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS System, 1500VA/900W, 12 Outlets, AVR, Mini-Tower
- 1500VA/900W Intelligent LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System. Frequency – 60Hz ± 3Hz
- 12 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (6) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (6) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard desktop computers, workstations, networking devices and home entertainment equipment
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERIES, $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download).Battery Capacity:9Ah
A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP1500AVRLCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. The CP1500AVRLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The CP1500AVRLCD comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) Battery Backup Supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown. Surge Protection Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage. Data Line Protection Prevents power surges that travel through telephone, coaxial, and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics. Line Interactive Topology Exists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically regulating low voltages and over voltages, within defined tolerances, when incoming utility power has minor fluctuations. Simulated Sine Wave Output Uses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output. GreenPower UPSBypass Design Is a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup. Multifunction LCD Panel Displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime. Ultra Quiet Design Minimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment. PowerPanel Personal Software Provides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS. Free software download available here. ENERGY STAR This model is an ENERGY STAR certified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system. ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy-efficient products and practices that help save money and protect the environment.
5. APC UPS BR1000MS, 1000VA Sine Wave UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector, Backup Battery with AVR and LCD Display, 2 USB Charging Ports, Uninterruptible Power Supply, APC Back-UPS Pro Series
- 1000VA / 600W Backup Battery power supply
- Sinewave UPS optimizes performance for high-end electronics (see video on the left). Ideal battery backup for computer.
- 10 Outlets (NEMA 15-15R): 6 Battery backup with up surge protection, and 4 Surge-protection only. PLUS, (1) USB-C Charging port, and (1) Type-A USB charging port (15W combined)
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) instantly corrects low/high voltage fluctuations, and is Active PFC compatible
- 6′ Power Cord, space saving right-angle NEMA 15-15P wall plug. Plus FREE PowerChute power-management software for Windows PC (Mac OS uses native ‘Energy Saver’ in settings)
- Backed by APC’s 3 YEAR WARRANTY, plus a $250,000 connected-equipment policy
The Back UPS Pro pure sinewave family is a line interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) that combines the advantages of battery backup, AVR and surge protection into reliable power protection for home use, gaming environments, and small / medium business applications. Valuable features include a tilted LCD display, hot swappable and User replaceable battery, long runtime, dataline surge protection and USB interface that works in tandem with PowerChute Personal Edition software. PowerChute tracks power events, allows alarms to be configured to your preference, and provides automated and safe shut down of computers during extended power outages. Together with sine wave and two USB charging ports (one USB A, and one USB C), the BR1000MS series is the perfect choice to protect your data and keep your premium electronics online and available.
6. Tripp Lite INTERNET350U 350VA 180W UPS Desktop Battery Back Up Compact 120V USB RJ11 PC, 6 Outlets, Black
- PROTECTS FROM BLACKOUTS, BROWNOUTS & TRANSIENT SURGES ALLOWING TIME TO BACK UP CRITICAL FILES: 5350VA / 180W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 3.3 minutes of runtime for a full load, and 11.3 min of half-load runtime
- 6 OUTLETS POWER & PROTECT CONNECTED PERIPHERALS: 3 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (home office & media centers)
- 3 Outlets offer Surge Protection Only (ideal for printers & other electronics not essential in a blackout)
- FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE / USER REPLACEABLE BATTERIES: Software enables unattended system shutdown & power management. Batteries are user-replaceable allowing you to extend the life of your UPS if the batteries are depleted after the 3-year warranty.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY, $100,000 INSURANCE: 3-Year Limited Warranty and $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment.
- The INTERNET350U’s load cannot exceed 180W
Tripp Lite’s INTERNET350U standby UPS system offers complete protection from blackouts, brownouts and transient surges on both AC and dialup modem lines. Provides seamless battery support during brownouts and power failures with enough runtime to save and shutdown connected equipment without data loss. Offers complete power protection in an ultra-compact, flat-pack housing with an appearance closer to a power strip than other bulky UPS designs. Includes 3 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure. PowerAlert software available via free download, includes bundled USB cable. Built-in single line RJ11 phone suppression jacks with line splitter protects up to two directly connected modems, fax machines, cordless phones or other peripherals with a standard dialup phone connection. Built-in audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer continuous status information regarding line and battery power operation. 350VA/180 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PC systems for up to 12 minutes during power fail conditions. $100,000 Ulrtimate Lifetime Insurance (USA, Puerto Rico, & Canada Only)
7. CyberPower EC450G Ecologic UPS System, 450VA/260W, 8 Outlets, ECO Mode, Compact
- 450VA/260W Ecologic Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System
- 8 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: Four battery backup & surge protected outlets, four surge protected outlets (Three ECO controlled) safeguard desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems
- LED STATUS LIGHTS: Indicate Power-On and ECO Mode On/Off
- ECO MODE: When the UPS detects a computer is off or in sleep mode, it will automatically turn off power to computer peripherals connected to ECO mode outlets, reducing power usage and lowering energy costs
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDING THE BATTERY
- $100,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Software (Download)
A compact UPS with standby topology, the Cyber Power Ecologic EC450G provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. During power interruptions, the EC450G offers reliable power protection and battery backup. When the battery backup detects that the computer is off or in sleep mode, computer peripherals connected to the ECO Mode, surge protected outlets will be automatically turned off, reducing power usage and lowering energy costs (USB connection required). The EC450G comes with a three-year (including coverage of batteries) and a $100, 000 Connected Equipment .
8. APC 6-Outlet Wall Surge Protector 1080 Joules, SurgeArrest Essential (P6W)
- 1080 Joules surge protection energy rating
- 6 wall outlet surge protector wall mount
- Side-Facing wall outlet for clean look
- Lifetime warranty and $50,000 connected-equipment protection policy
- Designed to fit a 2-outlet configuration. Center screw firmly mounts unit on the wall, or can be removed by gently lifting off the red washer on the back of the unit
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Backup Appliance for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!