Finding your suitable readers for hp 3d printer is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for hp 3d printer including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
733 reviews analysed
1. FlashForge 3D Printer Creator Pro, Metal Frame Structure, Acrylic Covers, Optimized Build Platform, Dual Extruder W/2 Spools, Works with ABS and PLA
- Full manufacturer’s warranty fulfilled by Flashforge, and free email support provided by expert FlashForge technicians
- A sturdy metal frame that is substantially more stable than the Creator’s original wood frame.Build volume 8.9 X 5.8 X 5.9 inches
- Aviation level aluminum plate with a thickness of 6.3mm guarantee its surface is completely flat and will not warp during heating process
- Metal platform support plus 10mm guide rod ensure a precise Z axis movement and prevent platform arm from deforming. Filament Compatibility- PLA, ABS, PLA Color Change, Pearl, ABS Pro, Elastic, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU, Conductive Filament, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, Wood Filled Filament, and PP
- Enclosed chamber insulates and protects ABS prints.Filament Diameter:1.75 mm [0.069 in]
- Please refer the user manual below for better use
Leaving our competition a step or two behind, these new features are only available on the new FlashForge Creator Pro:
The new front door comes pre-installed, and has been re-designed to provide easier access to prints.
The new injected PC top cover comes in one solid piece, making it stronger and more effective at regulating temperature.
The new, larger platform adjusting screws have been re-engineered for easier use.
The new extruder wiring router can protect wiring from wear and tear efficiently
What’s in the box?
The Creator Pro
2x spool holders
2 spools filament(N.W.:1 kilogram per spool, material and color are randomly selected)
2x spare blue platform stickers
2x filament guide tubes
2 M3×8 screws, 3 wrenches in different sizes, 1 spare leveling knob, 2 spare Teflon tubes, 1 unclogging pin and grease in tool bag
Extruder’s accessory kit Containing turbo fan duct, 2 M3×8 screws, M3×6 screw
Injected PC top cover
1 x 16GB SD card (contains software ReplicatorG and FlashPrint, test sample files and operation manual)
Compatible Software: ReplicatorG, FlashPrint and Simplify3D(Please kindly noted that Simplify3D is a third party paid software, which is not included in this package.
If user want to use, please buy it by yourself)
Compatible OS: Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
Print from SD card or over USB cable
Input file type: STL, gcode, x3g Printing Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm
Build volume: About 5 liters
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm(adjustable)
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Materials : Works well with 1.75 mm ABS and PLA.
Support Contact Information
If you encounter any issues with your FlashForge purchase or have any questions, please contact the support.
2. Dremel Digilab 3D20 3D Printer, Idea Builder for Brand New Hobbyists and Tinkerers
- Countless hours of high quality printing with the most reliable low-cost 3D printer
- Quickly and easily make your 1st print out of the box with completely pre-assembled printer, included 0.5kg spool of filament and clear setup instructions.Maximum Build Depth (inches): 9 Maximum Build Height (inches): 5.9 Maximum Build Width (inches): 5.5
- Far superior safety compared to competition with fully enclosed design, non-heated build plate, PLA-only printing and 3rd party UL safety approval
- Coming Soon! Compatibility with brand new Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer based on Cura, the industry leading open source 3D printing software and .gcode files so you can use your favorite slicer
- Accompanied by unparalleled local Dremel customer service support and industry’s best 1-year warranty.Extruder temperature: Up to 230°C /397°F
The Dremel DigiLab 3D20 Idea Builder 3D Printer is Dremel’s most reliable low-cost 3D printer for hobbyists, tinkerers and other users new to 3D printing. The simple design of the printer along with Dremel support team will help you succeed at 3D printing, even without prior experience! The printer comes fully assembled and includes a 0.5 kg spool of Dremel filament. The easy to follow quick-start guide and detailed instructions will help you begin printing right out of the box. Immediately, you will notice the attention to safety with the rigid, fully-enclosed design and 3rd party UL approval. The printer is designed to print with PLA filament onto a non-heated build plate that uses black build tape to help your prints adhere to the build plate. You can begin your printing with the high-quality models pre-loaded on the printer, which can be accessed through the 4” full-color touch screen. You can load your own files from sites such as Thingiverse, with the included Dremel 3D slicer software. An upcoming update will allow the 3D20 to use .gcode files so you can use Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer, Cura, Craftware, KISSlicer, Simplify3D, Slic3r, Repetier, and other programs to load your print files. Once you start slicing your own files you can take full advantage of the 9” x 5.9” x 5.5” build plate and 100 micron high resolution. The simple design of the extruder allows for easy maintenance with continued use of the printer. With 85 years of reliable quality, Dremel is an established brand that you can trust to support you throughout your journey. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have access to Dremel video tutorials as well as unrivaled Dremel customer service. All the help you need will be just a quick email, live chat or phone call away. This is Dremel’s most affordable 3D printer and is perfect for new users or for students.
3. Dremel Digilab 3D45 Award Winning 3D Printer, Idea Builder with Heated Build Plate to Print Nylon, ECO ABS, PETG, PLA at 50 Micron Resolution
- Granted PCMag 2018 Editors’ Choice Award
- Easily removable glass build plate heated up to 100°C and all metal 0. 4mm nozzle heated up to 280°C
- 5-inch full color touch screen with intuitive icons for easy setup and operation. Go from unboxing to your first print in less than 15 minutes
- Fully enclosed sturdy plastic design with a 6. 7″ x 10″ x 6″ build volume for better prints, better safety and less chance for warping. A carbon filter and particulate filter are built-in as well
- Wi-Fi connectivity, built-in HD camera and included remote printing software so you can print and monitor your prints from anywhere. You can also print over a local network without internet, or via USB
The Dremel Digilab 3D45 Idea Builder 3D printer is one of the best 3D printer options for printing advanced materials such as ECO ABS, Nylon, PETG and PLA. It is also Dremel’s best 3D printer for university use. With an all-metal 0. 4 mm nozzle that heats up to 280°C and a removable glass build plate that heats up to 100°C, you can print almost any 1. 75mm 3D filament with ease.
4. Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer V2 – Black with Heated (120 x 120 x 120 mm) Build Plate, Fully Assembled + Free Sample PLA Filament and MicroSD Card Preloaded with Printable 3D Models
- All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA
- Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
- Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory.
- We even include a MicroSDTM card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
- KINDLY REFER USER MANUAL BEFORE USE | For Support, Quality Assurance, and Technical Assistance Live chat available Mon through Fri 6am – 6pm PS, E-mail [email protected] or give us a call at (877) 271- 2592.
MP Select Mini 3D Printer Too often, getting a low-cost 3D printer means getting a box of ill-fitted parts with poorly written and incomplete documentation. You end up spending hours on the internet, searching forums and asking for help to get the printer assembled and operating properly. That isn’t how Monoprice operates and this 3D printer is a perfect example! This printer not only comes fully assembled, it has already been calibrated at the factory. All you have to do is perform a quick check to verify that the print bed is still leveled, in case it shifted during shipping, then load the included MicroSDTM card, load some filament, and start printing the preloaded model. Nowhere else will you find a 3D printer ready to print out of the box at such a low price! Affordable 3D printing for everyone All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA. Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk. Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. We even include a MicroSDTM card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box! Features Factory Calibrated Heated aluminum build plate nozzle cooling fan for printing all filament types Quick-release steel gear filament feeder Easy to use color LCD 0.4mm extruder diameter Complete kit with bed scraper, and MicroSDTM card with preloaded model files Micro USB and MicroSD card connectivity PC and Mac compatible Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other
5. ANYCUBIC Photon S 3D Printer, UV LCD Resin Printer with Dual Z-axis Linear Rail and Upgraded UV Module & Print Quietly and Off-line Printing, Build Size 4.53"(L) x 2.56"(W) x 6.49"(H), Black
- 【Great starter 3D Printer】: Super easy to setup since it comes almost entirely preassembled, come with all the proper tools to get started, and just a single grub screw to level instead of having to level each corner. Great introduction to 3D printing.
- 【With the Dual Rails】: No worry about Z wobble issue
- The dual Z axis rail make the bed very stable, this helps with the movement and to make sure the bed does not shift in the middle of printing
- Better choice for large x-y objects with super-fine details.
- 【Upgraded LED Array】: With the UV upgraded lighting, it makes the resolution and the accuracy in your printing that much better and tighter than any other 3d printer in its class. The pitting in the skin, the hair and the texture in the clothing all can shows up.
- 【More Function】: ①Touch screen: offer a new-Level use experience ②Sanded Aluminum platform: greatly enhance adhesion make it more stable during printing ③Double air filtration system: effectively reduce the divergence of odor ④ CE Certified Power Supply
- 【Photon Owner’s Group】:On Facebook as the people there are very knowledgeable and love to help with issues
- They are eager to give suggestions and advice for everyone to get the best of their Photon and photon S.
6. MakerBot Replicator+ 3D Printer
- ***Please note that Amazon is the only authorized seller of MakerBot products on Amazon.com. Products purchased from third parties on Amazon.com may not be factory new and are not covered by any MakerBot warranty.
- Camera resolution : 640 x 480. ENGINEERED AND EXTENSIVELY TESTED FOR RELIABLE, FASTER 3D PRINTING: The MakerBot Replicator+ 3D Printer is consistently rated the best desktop 3D printer for professionals, educators, and hobbyists.
- AN INTELLIGENT 3D PRINTING WORKFLOW: The MakerBot Replicator+ 3D Printer includes streamlined workflow features including the Smart Extruder+, a full-color LCD display, Wi-Fi connectivity, and an on-board camera for remote monitoring via MakerBot Mobile.
- QUICK-START WIRELESS SETUP: Get started 3D printing right out of the box with a pre-leveled build plate and a guided wireless setup via MakerBot Mobile. Stepper Motors : 1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
- FASTER PRINT TIMES AND LARGER BUILD VOLUME: The MakerBot Replicator+ 3D Printer is approximately 30 percent faster than the MakerBot Replicator 5th Generation Desktop 3D Printer and features a 25 percent larger build volume..Power Requirements: 100-240 V, 50-60 HZ,0.76-0.43 A
- ADVANCED MAKERBOT PRINT 3D PRINTING SOFTWARE INCLUDED: Store, organize, and access 3D design files in your Cloud-enabled library before preparing for print. MakerBot Print is compatible with Mac and Windows computers and guides the 3D printing workflow from start to finish.
- MAKERBOT THINGIVERSE: Access millions of free downloadable files for printing with your MakerBot Replicator+ 3D Printer at the world’s largest 3D printing marketplace.
At MakerBot, we believe there is an innovator in everyone.
The MakerBot Replicator+ 3D Printer is our most popular 3D printer for professionals, educators, and hobbyists with a fast and reliable 3D printing experience, right out of the box. Enhanced 3D printing workflow features including the Smart Extruder+, a full-color LCD display, Wi-Fi connectivity, and MakerBot Print 3D printing software are just a part of what makes the MakerBot Replicator+ 3D printer the preferred 3D printer for both beginners and advanced users alike.
The MakerBot Replicator+ 3D printer produces high-quality prints 30% faster than its predecessor and offers a 25% larger build volume. Improved hardware, like a redesigned gantry and Z-stage offer greater reliability and precision—every time. The included Smart Extruder+ has double the warranty of its predecessor and delivers a dependable, consistent 3D printing performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA filament—no matter the project at hand.
MakerBot. Ideas in the Making.
7. BIBO 3D Printer Dual Extruder Laser Engraving Sturdy Frame WIFI Touch Screen Cut Printing Time In Half Filament Detect removable Glass Bed
- Full Color Touch Screen: with no threshold,which is more friendly and easier operation
- Laser Engraving: extremely good at engraving objects such as wood, plastic, leather, paper and even cutting thin materials like plastic
- Filament detection: If the filament spool runs out during printing, the machine automatically pauses for you to load in a fresh spool, very useful for big volume object printing, very useful for big volume object printing
- WIFI Control: the included networking feature permits you to control the print via a phone or PC
- Copy printing: dual extruders can print two same objects at one time, cut your printing time at least in HALF
8. FlashForge Finder 3D Printers with Cloud, Wi-Fi, USB cable and Flash drive connectivity
- Slide-in build plate allows printed objects to be easily removed
- 3.5-Inch full color touchscreen with intuitive icons makes for easy operation
- Sturdy, plastic alloy construction ensures stable prints
- Safe, non-heated build plate
- Wi-Fi, USB, flash drive and Cloud connectivity.Printing material: PLA only.
FlashForge is improving and doing the updates from time to time. To make sure you have the best experience with the 3d printer, please ALWAYS UPDATE FIRMWARE TO LATEST VERSION. You can do firmware update on the printer quickly. Here are the steps:
1. Turn on the printer and go to touch screen menu “Tools—Setting–WiFi”.
2. Enable WiFi by slipping the icon at top right corner. Printer will scan available wireless networks.
3. Select your own network and enter password to connect.
4. After successful WiFi connection, go to touch screen menu “Tools—Setting—Update” to update firmware to latest version.
If you need video instruction, please contact me and I will send you the link.
Meet the new kid on the block. the user-friendly, home-friendly, and wallet-friendly 3D printer from FlashForge is ready to play. Loaded with easy-to-use features, and designed to be at home in kids rooms and classrooms, the new FlashForge Finder is the first choice for 3D printing novices and educators. Beginners benefit from the slide-in build plate, assisted bed-leveling, and intuitive color touchscreen. And parents and teachers appreciate its quiet and safe operation. The Finder uses only non-toxic PLA, and the heated components are safely encased. The creative world of 3D printing awaits, and the FlashForge Finder is here to show you the way.
What’s in the box?
Quick start guide
After-sales service card
Filament guide tube
Tool bag(Contains 2×Allen wrench, Wrench, Screwdriver, Unclogging pin tool, PTFE tube, Grease)
Finder 3D Printer
1 roll of 300g PLA filament, color randomly selected
Printing technology- FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Build volume: 140 L x 140 W x 140 H mm
Layer resolution: 100-400 microns, adjustable
Positioning precision: 11 microns on x and Y and 2.5 microns on Z Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Frame and body: plastic and alloy
Extruder quantity: one
Product dimension: 420 x 420 x 420 mm
Product weight: 16 kg
Software: FlashPrint(No USB stick is included in the package, users need to download from FlashForge official website http://www.flashforge.com/support-center/finder/)
File Type: STL, obj
Operating systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS x and Linux
Printing via Wi-Fi, USB cable，USB stick and Cloud
Language support: English/Chinese
Printing material: PLA only.
Support Contact Information
If you encounter any issues with your FlashForge purchase or have any questions, please contact the expert support team at [email protected]
9. Dremel 3D45 EDU 3D Printer and Education Accessories (Lesson Plans, Professional Development Course, Build Plate, Glue, Filament)
10. Dremel Digilab 3D40 Flex 3D Printer
- Flexible build plate makes print removal quick, easy and painless
- Draft mode printing profile to print up to 30% faster than current Dremel 3D40 in low resolution
- 50 micron ultra high resolution to print fine details and features
- Quick and easy setup with guided 2-point semi automated leveling and automatic 9 point calibration
- Excellent safety & support – Highly rated customer service, 1 year warranty & UL Certified
Flexible build plate makes print removal quick, easy and painless
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hp 3D Printer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!