Finding your suitable readers for iwata hp cs is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for iwata hp cs including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
630 reviews analysed
1. Iwata-Medea Eclipse HP CS Dual Action Airbrush Gun / Gravity Feed
- Features a 0.35mm needle and drop-in self-centering nozzle combination comes with a large 1/3 oz gravity-feed cup
- Generous 1/3 oz sized cup is designed with a new funnel shape, which makes for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
- The Eclipse CS sprays heavier acrylics and Medea Textile Colors, while maintaining high-detail spray characteristics
- Single cut-away handle
- Spray pattern – hairline to 2″ (50-mm) round
2. Iwata-Medea High Performance Plus C Dual Action/Large Gravity Feed Cup
- Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean up and precise control of paint flow
- Larger threads on the nozzle offer a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle
- Single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide provides easy assembly
- Its larger 1/3 oz (9 ml) gravity-feed cup and larger (0.3-mm) needle/nozzle configuration allow for use with most media. Hairline to 1″ (25-mm) Round Spray Pattern
- The gravity-feed cup is useful for mixing custom colors and allows for quick color changes
3. Iwata Eclipse (ECL 4500) HP-CS Large Gravity Feed .35mm Airbrush with IS-35 Ninja Jet Studio Series Compressor
4. Iwata-Medea Eclipse HP SBS Dual Action Side Feed Cup
- Features 0.35-Mm needle and drop-in self-centering nozzle combination and standard 1/8 oz side cup. Optional larger cup sizes are also available. 1/4 oz side cup, special 1/2 oz gravity-feed side cup or 1 oz siphon-feed bottle are sold separately.
- Ideal for custom automotive graphics and murals, as well as for fine-arts work that requires custom color mixing and thicker paints
- Right or left-handed cup position
- Single cut-away handle
- Spray pattern hairline to inches (50-mm) round
From the Manufacturer
The Eclipse Series covers wide range of uses. Commonly used to spray premixed or heavier paints and well suited for uses demanding precise control of spray when applying moderate-to-large amounts of paint to variety of surfaces and to various-sized areas.
5. IWATA HP-C PLUS High Performance AIRBRUSH w/FREE HOSE!
The HP-C Plus includes these New Features: ••A dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean up and precise control of paint flow ••needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints ••Larger threads on the nozzle that offer a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle ••Redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups that ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow ••Single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide that provides easy assembly Iwata HP-C Plus Airbrush Features and Specifications: ••A practical choice for most airbrush uses ••Its larger 1/3 oz. (9 ml) gravity-feed cup and larger (0.3-mm) needle/nozzle configuration allow for use with most media ••An airbrush that does it all – from fine hairlines to finely atomized background spray, along with an entire range of stippling effects. ••The gravity-feed cup is useful for mixing custom colors and allows for quick color changes. ••Short paint passageway from the cup to the front of the airbrush gives it a responsive feel and allows it to be one of the quickest airbrushes in the industry. ••All Parts stocked for this airbrush
6. Iwata-Medea Eclipse HP BS Dual Action Small Gravity Feed Cup
From the Manufacturer
The Eclipse Series covers a wide range of uses. Commonly used to spray premixed or heavier paints and well suited for uses demanding precise control of spray when applying moderate-to-large amounts of paint to a variety of surfaces and to various-sized areas.
7. Iwata-Medea Studio Series Sprint Jet Single Piston Air Compressor
The Sprint Jet compressor proves ideal for the occasional and professional artist doing general airbrush applications. It’s powerful, compact, reliable and quiet. Features zero- maintenance, oil-less piston air compressor, moisture filter also prevents pulsation, mounted air-pressure gauge, bleed valve airflow adjustment to lower air pressure, working pressure from 1psi ti 35psi, high-strength polyurethane hose which fits Iwata airbrushes, and a 1/8hp motor. 10x7x6
From the Manufacturer
A zero-maintenance, oil-less piston “continuous run”air compressor proves ideal for the occasional and professional artist doing general airbrush applications. It�s powerful, compact, reliable and quiet. Includes a high-strength polyurethane air hose.
8. Iwata-Medea NEO TRN 1 Trigger Airbrush
- Features a unique 0.35 mm needle and nozzle combination for finer detail spraying and medium sized spray patterns
- Includes interchangeable large 1/3 oz. and a medium 1/16 oz. cups designed with a funnel shape
- allows for easy clean-up and more efficient paint flow
- Preferred when working in small to medium sized hobby areas with small amounts of paint
- The gravity-feed trigger airbrush performs well at lower air pressures which helps create greater detail
- Useful paint airbrush for general hobby projects, cake decorating, cosmetic and finger nail application, bakery crafts and fine art projects
9. Iwata High Performance Plus HP-C Plus Airbrushing System with Smart Jet Pro Air Compressor
Iwata Smart Jet Pro Air Compressor PN: IS875 The 1/8 hp motor is enclosed in a beatifully finished protective case. It features auto shut-off, air regulator, moisture trap with filter and gauge, airhose and built in airbrush holder. Iwata High Performance Plus HP-C Plus Airbrush PN: 4004 – A practical choice for most airbrush uses. Its larger 1/3 oz. (9 ml) gravity-feed cup and larger (0.3-mm) needle/nozzle configuration allow for use with most media. An airbrush that does it all – from fine hairlines to finely atomized background spray, along with an entire range of stippling effects
10. Airbrush HP-TH (japan import) by Iwata
Iwata HP-TH Airbrush
- Fan pattern air cap (requires compressor with at least 1.2 cfm)
- Round pattern air cap
- Controlled stipple and spatter pattern
- MAC Valve (Micro Air Control)
- 0.50 mm nozzle and needle combination
- PTFE needle packings
- 1/2 oz (14 ml) removable gravity-feed fluid cup
Iwata Hi-Line: Hi-Control of Hi-Precision Work
Featuring the ultimate in air control directly at the nozzle with Iwata’s new Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve.
Designed for artists who need extreme control, this series uses larger diameter threads on the nozzle, making the nozzle much stronger when tightening it onto the airbrush and ensures better centering of the nozzle when it screws onto the airbrush body.
The Hi-Line Series is now made with PTFE needle packing, a dual-purpose cutaway, pre-set handle and one-piece auxiliary lever/needle chucking guide.
Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve
A breakthrough technology, the Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables infinite control of the airflow at the head of the airbrush, different than just regulating the air pressure at the compressor.
- Lets users spray a coarse stippling effect to full atomization with a quick turn
- For fine line or detail work, it can be adjusted to create the optimum airflow for maximum control of the paint output
- By fully opening the MAC Valve, the airbrush can quickly be cleaned during color changes or for wide background spraying
Each nozzle is precisely made on the industry’s most sophisticated machinery. They are hand tested to assure accurate control and fine atomization, and they are self-sealing, which eliminates the need for messy sealers. Unlike conventional brass nozzles, steel alloys are more durable and resist damage from harsh chemicals
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Iwata Hp Cs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!